Our skilled Fitness Instructors offer a variety of classes to consider. Based on your schedule and your level of fitness, choose a fitness class that’s just right for you.
- Abs: Exercises to target abs using body weight, body bars, Pilates bands or weights.
- Beginner Body Sculpt: For all levels.. scuplt and strengthen your entire body using dumb bells.
- Beginner Step/Cardio: 15 minutes each f basic step aerobics, cardio and toning. All levels are welcome.
- Beginner Yoga: Relax and stretch the body by doing the basic postures.
- Body Sculpt: Tone every area of your body using weights, balls, plyometrics, and your weight. All levels welcome.
- Cardio-Interval Training: Start out with 25 minutes of step and floor aerobics that really get the heart rate up with basic steps performed in intervals for 20 minutes.
- Gut & Butt Sculpting: Sculpt the abdominals and lower body – join us if you need a “butt lift”!
- R.I.P.P.E.D.: Resistance, Intervals, Power, Endurance and Diet – Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life while having fun? This workout is for you!! All you need is a towel, H2O, tennis shoes and attitude. The one-stop body shock. Check it out!!
- Silver Sneakers: Improve your muscular strength, range of motion, and capacity for daily activities. Exercise using small weights, elastic resistance bands, and ball (or chair) for support.
- Step: Uses the aerobic step to increase heart rate, burn fat and shape the lower body. With fun music that motivates, everyone loves to step!
- Step/Interval Training: Start out with 25 minutes of step and floor aerobics then really get that heart rate up with basic steps performed in intervals for 20 minutes.
- Yoga: Relax and stretch the body by doing the basic postures.
- Zumba Toning: When it comes to body sculpting, Zumba Toning raises the bar (or rather, the toning stick). It combines targeted body sculpting exercises and high energy cardio work with Latin infused Zumba moves to create a calorie torching, strength training dance fitness party. Students learn how to use lightweight, maraca like Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and tone all their target zones, including arms, abs, glutes and thighs. Zumba Toning is the perfect way for enthusiasts to scuplt their bodies naturally while having a total blast!