Unlike clubs who adopt the "more the merrier" philosophy, BODYWORKS is focused on quality, not quantity. Because we want members to enjoy a relaxed, no-waiting environment, we accept a limited number of memberships. Meet our Health & Fitness Team.
I love the calm, professional environment at BODYWORKS. It's not like the noisy, crowded clubs I've been to in the past. I can really focus on my workout - get in, get out - and go back to work.
- Lee Summers
BODYWORKS' Health & Fitness Club
In your first month as a member, a Fitness Trainer will talk with you about your current physical health and your fitness goals. Then, we'll teach you how to safely use our equipment and recommend a workout that's right for you. We'll also acquaint you with the facility and other services we offer.
Call BODYWORKS and schedule time with a Fitness Coach who will give you a complete tour, answer your questions, and create a routine for you. To expedite this process, download and print the Membership Agreement, the Readiness Questionnaire, and the Health History Questionnaire; bring these completed items with you.
Invest in Your Health
Your investment includes orientation, plus 2 sessions of special instruction and the first month of membership and unlimited fitness classes.
Our Health & Fitness team will show you how to safely use the different equipment for your fitness level and goals. Which of the following will you include in your workout?
BODYWORKS has top notch equipment and fitness staff. I always get the right amount of support to reach my goals. I've lost 18 pounds in 4 months. I feel better than I have in years.
– Chris Watkins
- Cardiovascular Equipment: Treadmill, Elliptical Machine, Upright Bike, Recumbent Bike, ClimbMax
- Free Weights: Smith Machine, Squat Rack, Multi-Cable Gym, Olympic Bench, Dumbbells
- Endless Pool: a low stress, resistance workout by walking or swimming against the current
- Resistance Equipment: NitroLine
- Clinical Exercise Equipment: NuSteps and ARM Argometer
- Functional Training Equipment: This equipment is recommended and demonstrated by a Trainer or Physical Therapist
Make the most out of your fitness investment by enlisting the support of a personal trainer who'll provide you with:
- An individualized fitness assessment.
- A customized exercise prescription plan
- 1:1 workout sessions to finalize your workout Rx
To enhance your experience and results, consider engaging the expertise of our Registered Dietitian and/or our Behavioral Psychologist.